Advanced Diploma in Pastoral Psychology and Counselling
Our Diploma programme in Christian Counseling is designed to help you understand the multi-faceted aspects of Christian Counseling. This specialization will allow you to learn more about counseling from a Christian perspective, equipping you to work in the Christian counseling fields of lay ministry.
In addition to gaining insight into the development and influence of personality based on current theories, you will delve into courses which discuss the diverse theoretical approaches of counseling and psychotherapy by evaluating associated methods and techniques, all biblically based.
- Introduction to Psychology and Counselling
- Imago Dei- Psychophysiological framework of human development
- Biblical perspectives of Counselling
- Psychology and Secular models of Counselling
- Ethical framework in Counseling
- Mental health and Psychopathology- DSM IV and ICD 10
- Advanced Counselling skills
- Neuropsychological fundamentals for Counsellors
- Church Leadership and Industrial Psychology
- Crisis and Grief Counselling
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counselling
- Ministering to the depressed $ sick person
- Nutrition and Clinical Psychology
- Forensic Psychology & Criminology ( Prison Counselling)
- Spiritual oppression and prayer ministry
This programme of study has received the approval of the Middle East and South Asia Graduate School of Theology accredited to IATA and a Member of All India Association for Christin Higher Education (AIACHE) in collaboration with Yeshcol Bible College and St .Andrew’s Seminary. Adjunct Faculty includes Professors of of Yeshcol Bible College and the Brain Technology and Neuroscience Research Centre.